Have you figured out who you are and how to show up authentically? When was the last time you took time to reconnect with who you are right now? Figuring out who you truly are means leading with you, showing up authentically, and embracing that woman.
In this episode of the For Kick-ass Women Only podcast, Kathy explains the importance of reconnecting with who you truly are at this point in your life. Stop showing up as an identity of yourself that you’ve created and embrace that woman inside of you because she exists whether you acknowledge her or not.
Listen in to learn the importance of actively participating in your life and stop living it passively.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Kathy on figuring out who she is and learning to show up authentically.
- What does it mean to lead with you and not with what you have going on in your life?
- How to actively look into who you are and stop living your life passively.
- Understand that you deserve to know who you are right now and embrace that woman.
- It’s your time to reconnect with who you are at this point in your life because she exists.
- “You deserve to know who you are right now in your life and be able to embrace that woman.”– Kathy [08:30]
TIME TO RELAX AND RESET!
Ladies, it’s summer! Woo hoo! Usually, summer is a chance to relax and kick back before moving into the Fall when everything goes back to ‘business as usual’. But what if THIS summer could be an opportunity to springboard you into the life you truly want to be living?
If you’re ready for a life reset, then go to: https://iwanttopivot.com and purchase the SUMMER RESET BUNDLE. For ONLY $11.11 you get access to two amazing resources that will walk you through the process of re-envisioning yourself and your life, figuring out what is most important to you where you are today, and writing an amazing next chapter of your life.
- Check out the video of this episode on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/rsBzCv7sIGk
- Learn more about me here: https://coachkathywilson.com