Are you willing to let go of some things in your life to rebuild something great? Do you have enough time for adventure, experience, and impact the way you desire? If not, maybe it’s time to reconstruct your life.
In this episode of the For Kick-Ass Women Only podcast, Kathy explains the importance of reconstructing your life rather than rebuilding on top of what you already have. She explains why your old habits, beliefs, behaviors, and ways of thinking must die for you to rebuild something that aligns with your desired life.
Listen in to learn why you must believe in yourself and your ability to create something great in your life.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The importance of reconstructing your life rather than rebuilding on top of what you already have.
- Understanding that your old beliefs, habits, and behaviors must die to rebuild something else.
- You have to be willing to let go in order to redesign what’s in alignment with who you are and what you want for your life.
- Understand that you can create something great in your life and be in alignment with your desires.
- “You can’t build the authentic, most powerful you or your new life on top of what already exists.”– Kathy [05:49]
- “You have to be willing to give something up so that you can build something great.”– Kathy [07:42]
TIME TO RELAX AND RESET!
Ladies, it’s summer! Woo hoo! Usually, summer is a chance to relax and kick back before moving into the Fall when everything goes back to ‘business as usual’. But what if THIS summer could be an opportunity to springboard you into the life you truly want to be living?
If you’re ready for a life reset, then go to: https://iwanttopivot.com and purchase the SUMMER RESET BUNDLE. For ONLY $11.11 you get access to two amazing resources that will walk you through the process of re-envisioning yourself and your life, figuring out what is most important to you where you are today, and writing an amazing next chapter of your life.
- Check out the video of this episode on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/PjdJelhQVGE
- Learn more about me here: https://coachkathywilson.com