Are you making the pain of the change process bigger by avoiding it? What you don’t understand by doing this is that the joy of the freedom of the money, adventure, experiences, and purpose lasts a lifetime compared to the pain. The pain is just a bleep in the calendar.
In this episode of the For Kick-Ass Women Only podcast, Kathy shares her childbirth experience and how she took control while in pain. She describes all the joy she received in motherhood and why she can’t compare it to the pain it took to get there.
Listen in to learn how your perceived pain of doubt, disruption of your life, and discomfort you’ll experience are smaller than the joy on the other side.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Kathy shares her childbirth experience and how she took control while in pain.
- How the process of change feels like – you’re not where you were but not yet where you’re going.
- How the joy of the results of the process of change dwarfs the pain that comes with it.
- How you make the need to avoid the pain of the process of change bigger than your desire to find joy in your desired life.
- “Your need to avoid the pain of the process of change is bigger than your desire to find the joy in that life you truly want to be living.”– Kathy [09:26]
TIME TO RELAX AND RESET!
Ladies, it’s summer! Woo hoo! Usually, summer is a chance to relax and kick back before moving into the Fall when everything goes back to ‘business as usual’. But what if THIS summer could be an opportunity to springboard you into the life you truly want to be living?
If you’re ready for a life reset, then go to: https://iwanttopivot.com and purchase the SUMMER RESET BUNDLE. For ONLY $11.11 you get access to two amazing resources that will walk you through the process of re-envisioning yourself and your life, figuring out what is most important to you where you are today, and writing an amazing next chapter of your life.
- Check out the video of this episode on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/-W_87azArnY
- Learn more about me here: https://coachkathywilson.com