Are you experiencing a feeling of emptiness and discomfort when facing change? Change brings with it fear, depression, and mourning your past life. It’s important to understand that when trying to create the life you want, something has to die for something better to be born.
In this episode of the For Kick-Ass Women Only podcast, Kathy shares some personal stuff she went through as she moved through her unexpected change. She explains when she discovered she was mourning her old life and how it’ll never come back.
Listen in to learn the importance of giving yourself some grace to mourn and understand that what you’re experiencing is normal.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Kathy shares some personal stuff she went through as she moved through her unexpected change.
- She explains how too much change was causing her to fall back into depression.
- How a lot of change can cause anxiety, depression, and adjustment disorder.
- When she discovered she was mourning her old life and how it would never come back.
- How your mind and body mourn the life that’s died through all the changes we experience.
- The importance of giving yourself grace and understanding that you’re experiencing something normal.
- “Mourning a life that’s died through all of the changes we women face may seem odd, but it’s real.”– Kathy [08:44]
- “Whether you acknowledge it or not, there’s a period of mourning when you know something is no longer there or it’s not the same as it once was.”– Kathy [10:05]
READY TO JUMP-START YOUR PIVOT
Ladies, if you are feeling like time is passing by faster than ever; however, you still desire to create a life of more freedom, joy, adventure, money, and meaning. But you have no idea where to start. Then this resource is for you.
Go to: https://iwanttopivot.com and download the Pivot Master Plan Roadmap. it’s absolutely free and it comes with a bonus training of 3 audio downloads. The Pivot Master Plan Roadmap will show you the five steps you can start taking right now to begin your pivot.
- Start following me on my Youtube channel: https://youtube.com/thecoachkdub
- Learn more about me here: https://coachkathywilson.com