Do you often find yourself doing everything for everyone yet fail to share your emotions? Are you compromising your plans and dreams for the service of others? This is who we women over 40 mostly try to be by being everything to everyone yet nothing to ourselves.
In this episode of the For Kick-ass Women Only podcast, I narrate all the things that happened to me in June and the emotions they elicited within me. Did I handle the turmoil to my best ability?
Listen in to learn how to be vulnerable and to let go after you have done everything you could for everyone. You will also learn the importance of prioritizing results and your emotional well-being.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- [0:48] Intro
- [2:18] All the planned and unplanned events that happened to me in June.
- [8:06] How women over 40 don’t necessarily share all the tough things happening in their lives.
- [9:38] Questions to ask yourself to understand why you don’t share.
- [11:16] How we compartmentalize and become everything to everyone.
- [15:00] The truth about why we do what we do by trying to do it all.
- [16:12] Learn to create space to be vulnerable and to humanize yourself.
- [16:29] How to deal with your emotions and stop compromising your own dreams for others.
- [17:24] Learn to do your best and let it be enough and prioritize results.
- “You may not change what you do, but you might want to consider tweaking how you do it in whatever way that works for you.” [16:05]
- “We can’t give up on or compromise our own dreams and plans in service of others.” [16:29]
- “The more vulnerable you allow yourself to be, the stronger you actually are.” [17:16]
READY TO KICK ASS?
Here’s the link for my‘Play a Bigger Game Masterclass’: https://bit.ly/PABG-MiniCourse (this is CASE SENSITIVE)
- Get your copy of ‘101 Next-Level’ Questions to Ask Yourself’ here: https://bit.ly/101YNLLQuestions (this is CASE SENSITIVE)
- Learn more about me here: https://coachkathywilson.com
- Follow me on Instagram at: @thecoachkdub