Do you still have an itch to explore the unfulfilled you that’s scratching beneath the surface? If you want your life transformed and to live your next level life, you MUST master the courage to break the script and develop a backbone to go against social conditioning.
As a woman over 40, you don’t have the time to waste on following the script that has kept you so unhappy and unfulfilled all these years. Dare to be like Miranda from Sex and the City 2022 and say f*ck the script so you can start living the life you deserve.
In this episode of the For Kick-ass Women Only podcast, we talk about the Sex and the City reboot and what it teaches us about women over 40. Listen in to learn why you should normalize pursuing your goals and dreams and chasing happiness and fulfillment.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- [0:48] Intro
- [1:27] A recollection of the Sex and the City reboot and why women in their 30s feel disconnected to it.
- [5:25] How growing older changes us as women and society’s obsession with the value of youth.
- [7:20] How women have been conditioned to bring other women down when they dare to challenge the social construct.
- [11:05] The catalyst that makes you question and reflect on your choices as a woman over 40.
- [12:37] How the patriarchal conditioning we live in keeps us unhappy and unfulfilled.
- [16:53] Always choose women who want the best for you and not those dragging you behind.
- [17:25] Break away from the script and start chasing the best version of yourself.
- “If you’re over 40, you have not lived until you’ve had those moments when you’ve questioned whom you’ve become.”– Kathy [12:01]
- “Instead of being conditioned to do what we want to do, we’ve been conditioned to do what we don’t want to do.”– Kathy [15:36]
READY FOR A NEXT-LEVEL 2022?
Click here to download the FREE 2022 New Year’s Exercise: https://bit.ly/2022-new-years-exercise. Say goodbye to 2021 with love, and create an amazing vision for your 2022 in this powerful and fun exercise.
- Learn more about me here: https://coachkathywilson.com
- Follow me on Instagram at: @thecoachkdub