Are you having difficult conversations about money or have you normalized financial struggle? Financial struggle means not having the money you want to live the way that you want to live.
If you want to live the abundant and prosperous life that you desire, you must be ready to have honest conversations about money and stop settling for less of a life. It’s time to get out of fantasyland and commit to being the woman in alignment with the amount of money you desire to make.
In this episode of the For Kick-ass Women Only podcast, we talk about the normalization of financial struggle and how to reconnect with your true self to achieve your next-level life. Listen in to learn how to change your financial situation by changing your mindset around money and expanding the reasons why you should have that money.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- [0:46] Intro
- [1:26] What to expect from Money Month as we move into May.
- [3:07] How we’re conditioned to avoid difficult topics and why it’s a form of women’s oppression.
- [5:00] The importance of having difficult conversations about money to transform our financial situations.
- [6:03] How you have normalized financial struggle by accepting not having the money you need to live the life you want.
- [9:29] Stop settling for a knock-off of the life you want and instead commit to making the money you desire.
- [12:09] Kathy explains why GoFundMe is a form of financial struggle that we’ve normalized.
- [16:22] Change your money mindset and start believing that you can be abundant and have the money you desire.
- [18:48] How to work towards financial freedom as a woman to avoid giving away your power.
- [20:00] Let go of a limiting identity and be committed to being the woman in alignment with the amount of money you desire to have.
- [21:07] Stop normalizing financial struggle and reconnect with who you really are.
- “If you can’t talk about something honestly, you can’t address it, and if you can’t address it, you can’t change it because you can’t change what you’re unwilling to address truthfully.”– Kathy [5:27]
- “If we’re going to transform our financial situations and become financially free, then we have to be willing to get down and dirty into the truth about our finances.”– Kathy [5:36]
- “If you don’t have the money you want or need to live life the way you truly want to live, it is a financial struggle.”– Kathy [8:33]
READY FOR YOUR NEXT-LEVEL?
CLICK HERE to participate in my new, FREE masterclass: Transform Your Life: The Proven 5-Step System to Help You Create the Life You Deserve, At ANY Age!
Get ready to learn a system that will help you live the life you desire and deserve!
- Become an insider! Join the ‘For Kick-Ass Women Only Club‘ here: https://bit.ly/join-fkawo-club (this is CASE SENSITIVE)
- Join our Facebook Group here: https://bit.ly/3ELh1aa
- Learn more about me here: https://coachkathywilson.com
- Follow me on Instagram at: @thecoachkdub