How many “going to’s” do you currently have in your life, and how many will you never achieve? Did you know that the more you keep off going after a goal you want to accomplish, the more the chances of sabotaging other future goals? if you want to avoid regret over what you never did, you have to take intentional action.
In this episode of the For Kick-ass Women Only podcast, we talk about what to do before your “going to” becomes a never. You have to stop being arrogant by thinking that you have all the time in the world to accomplish your goals and instead take action.
Listen in to learn the importance of consistent action towards your goals to avoid future regret for what you didn’t do.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- [0:49] Intro
- [2:23] How many “going to’s” do you currently have in your life?
- [3:28] How many of your “going to’s” are going to become never?
- [4:21] How you lose your ability to trust yourself and make it difficult to follow through with your “going to’s” in the future.
- [5:45] Understanding that you don’t have all the time to keep putting your goals off.
- [7:44] Why you will regret it if you don’t live for yourself in alignment with who you truly are.
- [8:53] How to stay consistent and committed to your “going to”.
- [10:26] Take action into smaller steps without setting the bar too high that you’ll end up failing.
- [15:10] Understanding the power of taking smaller steps towards your goal.
- “Each time that you say you’re going to do something that you never do, you chip away at your ability to trust yourself.” [4:37]
- “The less you trust yourself the more difficult it becomes for you to follow through on your “going to’s” in the future.” [4:45]
ARE YOU READY TO START TRANSFORMING YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION?
Get three powerful practices to transform your ability to attract the money you desire: Money Mantras, Money Manifesto and Money Manifestation Meditation. CLICK HERE to download the MONEY MANIFESTATION BUNDLE for only $11 and Master Your Money Mindset!