How often do you make commitments to yourself that you end up breaking along the way? Do you know that the more you break commitments to yourself, the more you hurt and disappoint yourself?
In this episode of the For Kick-ass Women Only podcast, Kathy explains why it’s time to burn the boats in your life to create the next version of your life. To pivot your life, you must first cut all other alternatives and focus on working on your desires because they won’t go away just because you keep putting them off.
Listen in to learn the importance of believing and building trust in yourself so you can burn all your boats.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- [0:47] Intro
- [2:12] Burning the boats – taking away all your safety nets so you can commit.
- [3:40] How we often break commitments to ourselves and how it erodes our ability to trust ourselves.
- [6:00] Stop hurting and disappointing yourself by making commitments you’re not going to keep.
- [8:21] Cut all other alternatives and believe in yourself so that you don’t need a safety net.
- [10:37] Understand that your desire doesn’t go away just because you’re not going after it.
- [11:20] Figure out what’s holding you back and change on the inside to create the next version of your life
- [14:14] Learn to be willing to burn all the boats and bet on yourself to achieve your desires.
- [16:10] How to believe and build trust in yourself to be able to burn the boats.
- “Not doing it because you have all of those things on your plate doesn’t make the desire to have what you want to go away.”– Kathy [10:44]
- “Sometimes it is easier for people who have challenging circumstances to make changes than it is for people who have comfortable circumstances.”– Kathy [12:25]
ARE YOU READY TO START TRANSFORMING YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION?
Get three powerful practices to transform your ability to attract the money you desire: Money Mantras, Money Manifesto and Money Manifestation Meditation. CLICK HERE to download the MONEY MANIFESTATION BUNDLE for only $11 and Master Your Money Mindset!