What’s meaningful to you and are you making space in your life to engage in those things? What does the Hallmark version of you look like if you could take away the lesson?
In this episode of the For Kick-Ass Women Only podcast, Kathy talks about her love for Hallmark movies and the powerful lessons she takes from them. Hallmark movies have a constant theme in them that is about slowing down, finding time, and discovering things.
Listen in to learn how to be intentional in creating time to reconnect with what’s important to you in order to live a fulfilling and purposeful life.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- [0:48] Intro
- [8:10] Why the constant theme of finding time and discovering things in Hallmark is a meaningful concept.
- [9:33] Learn how to move slower and at a more intentional pace to create time for meaningful things and people.
- [13:20] Rediscover what’s important to you and reconnect with them to avoid regrets.
- [14:48] How to create a fulfilling and purposeful life that connects you with the best version of yourself.
- [16:09] Learn to be intentional to achieve the Hallmark version of yourself.
- “Finding time or discovering the things that are meaningful to you is a constant theme in Hallmark.”– Kathy [8:10]
- “The next version of your amazing life is really about creating more space for things that are meaningful to be able to feel a certain way about your life.”– Kathy [15:15]
ARE YOU READY TO START TRANSFORMING YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION?
Get three powerful practices to transform your ability to attract the money you desire: Money Mantras, Money Manifesto and Money Manifestation Meditation. CLICK HERE to download the MONEY MANIFESTATION BUNDLE for only $11 and Master Your Money Mindset!
- Learn more about me here: https://coachkathywilson.com
- Follow me on Instagram at: @thecoachkdub