How do you make space for what’s meaningful in your day? How do you reset your day when you start losing control of what’s happening?
In this episode of the For Kick-ass Women Only podcast, Kathy shares three practices you can adopt today to reset your days. Resetting your days allows you to be in alignment with your authentic self and how you want to show up in your life.
Listen in to learn how a change of scenery can help you figure out what you need and also allow your mind to let go and be present.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- [0:48] Intro
- [2:47] Why Kathy’s teachings are not acts but practices to help you see long-term changes.
- [5:35] Ask yourself what’s important to you at that moment and focus on it.
- [8:01] Give yourself a change of scenery to allow your brain to create space for other things.
- [12:28] Practice breathwork and stillness to reduce your stress levels.
- [14:00] The 1:4:2 breathing practice you can adopt to increase your physical and mental wellness.
- [17:20] How to give your brain the space to slow down and create a life of fulfillment.
- [19:22] A quick recap of the three practices to help reset your days.
- “The change of scenery is not just about trying to figure out what you need to be doing; sometimes it’s just to reset and let go.”– Kathy [9:26]
- “We’ve got to be able to reset our days so that we’re in alignment with not only our true selves but also with what we truly want to create for our lives.”– Kathy [19:00]
READY TO JUMPSTART YOUR PIVOT?
Go to: IWanttoPivot.com to check out resources that will help you get on the path to the next amazing version of your life!