Are you living in mindfulness and as the real you? To thrive mindfully means uncovering the real you and choosing to live in the present moment. As a woman over 40, this is your time to start treating and celebrating yourself by practicing self-love and self-care. Let go of your limiting beliefs and start focusing on the most important things in your life like your physical and mental health.
In this episode of the For Kick-Ass Women Only podcast, we have Ananda Leeke, a thriving mindfully coach, and author. She discovered mindfulness, self-care, and wellness when her career as a lawyer, an investment banker, and a digital communications professional stressed her out and caused burnout. She describes the mess she experienced from suppressing her real self and the lessons she learned to start showing up authentically.
Listen in to learn the importance of being present, spending time with yourself, and having check-ins to see if you’re still showing up authentically. You will also learn how to affirm yourself, honor your body, reclaim your time, serve yourself, and celebrate yourself.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- [0:48] Intro
- [4:53] The power of uncovering and choosing to live in mindfulness by being your real self in the present moment.
- [12:50] The health and relationship drama that comes from suppressing the real you.
- [18:44] Ananda shares how living inauthentically manifested in her body and how she shifted that.
- [25:06] The importance of having role models to help you show up as yourself as a woman over 40.
- [29:54] How to have regular check-ins to see how you are and if you’re showing up as the real you.
- [33:19] How to reconnect with yourself to start living in mindfulness practicing self-love and self-care.
- [38:24] Find all the ways you can treat and celebrate yourself to have a deeper connection with your real self.
- [48:11] The three things you need to do to unstuck yourself and start living your next-level life.
- “Our inauthentic path is the path that we often normalize, and our authentic path is the path we struggled to get on.”– Kathy [3:15]
- “The real you lives in the present moment, and the real you in the present moment happens when you use your birthright of mindfulness.”– Ananda [7:31]
- “One of the greatest gifts you can give yourself is a regular check-in to see how you are.”– Ananda [31:01]
- “When we reach those times of struggle, we’re more able to see them as a lesson versus just another in a long line of struggles.”– Kathy [37:31]
CONNECT WITH ANANDA:
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/anandaleeke
Thriving Mindfully Podcast: https://anchor.fm/anandaleeke
Ananda’s favorite quote:
“Make your breath your BFF.” – Ananda Leeke
DO YOU WISH YOUR LIFE WAS DIFFERENT?
You know something has to change, but What and How? Good news! I’ve created the FREE Plan Your Pivot Masterclass.
This masterclass shows you:
-The three biggest mistakes you’re making that are keeping you from your pivot
-What you’re giving up
-The 5-step system to get you on the right path!
Join for FREE right now at: https://bit.ly/pyp5steps-masterclass
– Click SUBSCRIBE to make sure you get a heads up when the new episodes come out!
– Text ‘Pivot’ to 703-570-8444 for weekly coaching and motivation from me!
– Learn more about me here: https://coachkathywilson.com