Are you a gratitude peddler? How about being ungrateful today? Just for today, think of all the things in your life you wish you didn’t have to deal with and be ungrateful for them.
In this episode of the For Kick-ass Women Only podcast, Kathy discusses why you should own your authentic self and be ungrateful for things you don’t like in your life right now. Those things are part of your human experience, and being ungrateful sometimes is about creating the space to be heard and to find a solution.
Listen in to learn the importance of finding a solution to your ingratitude to avoid getting stuck in that situation. You will also learn why acknowledging your positive and negative emotions is a great way of embracing your authenticity.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- [0:48] Intro
- [1:32] The message we miss sometimes when peddling gratitude.
- [3:15] Why we have to create space for the full spectrum of feeling rather than just peddling gratitude.
- [4:14] Think about the things you’re not grateful for and practice ingratitude today.
- [6:24] Be ungrateful to get it out there and find a solution, not just complain about it.
- [11:05] Learn to give yourself permission to feel the mess and embrace all of you.
- “In peddling gratitude, sometimes we forget that there’s a message we’re missing.”– Kathy [2:41]
- “The real you isn’t happy and grateful and positive all the time.”– Kathy [9:40]
DO YOU WISH YOUR LIFE WAS DIFFERENT?
You know something has to change, but What and How? Good news! I’ve created the FREE Plan Your Pivot Masterclass.
This masterclass shows you:
– The three biggest mistakes you’re making that are keeping you from your pivot
– What you’re giving up
– The 5-step system to get you on the right path!
Join for FREE right now at: https://bit.ly/pyp5steps-masterclass
– Click SUBSCRIBE to make sure you get a heads up when the new episodes come out!
– Text ‘Pivot’ to 703-570-8444 for weekly coaching and motivation from me!
– Learn more about me here: https://coachkathywilson.com