How do you write the next chapter of your life so that it can be more meaningful? Before you create that meaningful life you want for yourself, you’ve got to evaluate of the life you’re living right now.
In this episode of the For Kick-ass Women Only podcast, Kathy poses five questions you should be asking yourself to write the next chapter of your life. She explains the importance of evaluating your current life, to be honest about creating your future.
Listen in to learn the importance of loving or liking your job or business and ensuring that it’s giving you the life you desire.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- [3:19] Are you doing what you truly want to be doing in your career or business?
- [4:55] Is what you’re doing allowing you to live your life the way that you want to live it?
- [6:52] If you were starting from scratch, would you recreate what you have created the same way?
- [7:30] What is missing in your life, and is what you’re doing in alignment with filling that gap?
- [8:45] Do you still want this? The business, the career, and the life you’re living?
- [11:25] Have a career or business that you love or like and allows you to have the life you desire.
- [13:43] Why you should evaluate your life before you keep going to make a difference.
- [14:28] The five questions recap.
- “The most important thing is that at the end of your life, you’re not going to regret the things that are most important.”– Kathy [11:57]
- “You may not know how to create what it is that you want, but you certainly know if it’s not more of the same.”– Kathy [14:10]
ARE YOU READY TO JUMP-START YOUR PIVOT?
Want some resources to help you get started on your pivot. Go to: https://iwanttopivot.com and check it out!
- Check out the video of this episode on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/tUXiXtRHbjc
- Click SUBSCRIBE to make sure you get a heads up when the new episodes come out!
- Learn more about me here: https://coachkathywilson.com