Do you want to continue spending the rest of your life on default? Or do you want to start taking steps toward living a more conscious and intentional life? Living by design means living an authentic life that’s truly in alignment with who you are and what you want.
In this episode of the For Kick-ass Women Only podcast, Kathy explains the difference between living by default and by design. She also describes why living by design though conscious and intentional, is the most difficult and takes the most courage to do.
Listen in to learn the power of living an authentic life that’s purposeful, meaningful, fulfilling, and uniquely yours.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- [0:48] Intro
- [1:47] The set script that we’ve been sold on how life should look and why it makes us unhappy.
- [4:16] What it means to live life by default – following the script without evaluating what you want.
- [8:01] How society advocates for us to be a certain way and not dare to be different.
- [11:07] Living by design – being conscious and intentional about the life you’re creating.
- [12:45] The courage, persistence, and willingness it’s going to take you to live by design.
- [14:51] The evaluation and slowing down it takes to know who you are and start living life by design.
- [16:34] The process of transitioning from living by default and start living by design.
- “There absolutely cannot be one formula for every single woman that leads to her happiness.”– Kathy [3:37]
- “Living life by default is the idea that you lived your life according to the script.”– Kathy [4:19]
ARE YOU READY TO JUMP-START YOUR PIVOT?
Want some resources to help you get started on your pivot. Go to: https://iwanttopivot.com and check out the The Pivot Planner Life Audit!
- Check out the video of this episode on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/tUXiXtRHbjc
- Click SUBSCRIBE to make sure you get a heads up when the new episodes come out!
- Learn more about me here: https://coachkathywilson.com