What would you do differently if you could do it all over again? The reality is that nothing else exists except what you’re experiencing right now. You don’t have to keep living in the past, but you can do the future differently.
In this episode of the For Kick-ass Women Only podcast, Kathy discusses how you can change your future by making different choices about how you show up as a person and the standards you set for yourself. To get different results for your life, you have to show up in a way that aligns with the woman you truly are but are suppressing.
Listen in to learn why you should forgive yourself for your past mistakes and use those lessons to help others and create a better future for yourself.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- [0:48] Intro
- [2:55] How we subconsciously punish ourselves for things we find difficult to let go of.
- [5:00] How your past is weighing you down and impacting what you allow yourself to create for your life.
- [8:02] How to make different choices for yourself about how you show up as a person.
- [11:13] The power of choosing to show up as the woman you are but still suppressing.
- [12:29] How to set new standards for yourself to start getting different results in your life.
- [15:42] Understand that you can’t change the past; instead, forgive yourself and use it to help others.
- “We can’t create an amazing life if we don’t feel confident and good about ourselves.”– Kathy [4:54]
- “Your future is not limited by choices that you have made in the past unless you let it.”– Kathy [8:08]
ARE YOU READY TO JUMP-START YOUR PIVOT?
Want some resources to help you get started on your pivot. Go to: https://iwanttopivot.com!
- Check out the video of this episode on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/7o0Du8dbhSo
- Click SUBSCRIBE to make sure you get a heads up when the new episodes come out!
- Learn more about me here: https://coachkathywilson.com